Dienstag, 23. Februar 2010

What women likes the most from men? i think we feel the same :)

1. Clean sneakers ( better more ) :)
2. clean hands
3. Nice pair of jeans
4. clean tooth
5. Cool watch
6. Boxer briefs oh jeeah :)
7. A fresh haircut
8. A good-looking smoking
9. More than one belt
10. Name brands
11. really good smell
12. clean Fresh shirts


style icones for me
jay-z, will smith, kanye west, pharell williams, kid cudi

what women diss-like

1. dirty sneakers
2. pants inside the socks
3. use to much perfume
4. dirty fingernails
5. extra-long t-shirts or jerseys (or tight fitting shirts)
6. tighty-whities
7. a suit that’s way too big
8. pinky rings ohh jeeh..
9. athletic socks worn with dress shoes
10. sandals
11. slim short swimming trunks
12. drainpipe jeans
Biggest Fashion Mistake: Fake Bling (If you can’t afford it, don’t flaunt it.)



2 Kommentare:

  1. thanks for checking out my illustrations! xxxnicole

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i like your style!!! nice blog! :D I LIKE IT

    follow my blog and I follow your blog.

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    kiss ;*)

    AntwortenLöschen